You want to look forward to the holidays. They’re supposed to be a time of joy, celebration and connection with loved ones, right? Instead, you find yourself envious of your friends or colleagues as they talk about their amazing holiday plans, when all you want to do is pull the covers over your head and avoid life as you know it.
Whether the thought of the holidays sends you into a downward spiral of emotional overwhelm and stress, or the idea of spending extended time with “difficult” friends and family causes you to lose sleep at night, you’re not alone.
As the author of the award-winning book, “The Drama Free Way”, I personally know drama well. And I know no other time of year can stir up drama quite like the holidays. This is why I’ve created the Drama-Free Holidays Bootcamp!
- You get the holiday blues and you’re not sure why
- You’ve lost your mojo and feel distracted, unproductive and unmotivated
- You feel stressed, overly-emotional or have been told you’re too “sensitive” or “dramatic” – especially around the holidays
- You feel there’s NEVER enough time to prepare, shop, spend time with loved ones, take care of your own needs or let alone sleep
- You’ve recently gone through a difficult life transition and the idea of Christmas or New Year’s Eve (alone) brings up more pain than joy
- You frequently find yourself over-spending, over-eating or over-drinking (caffeine, alcohol) – possibly as a coping method to deal with difficult emotions
- You know you’ll be around friends or family members who trigger the worst in you and you’re not sure how to deal
What You’ll Receive:
- Regained sense of self, motivation, creativity and inspiration
- Ability to RESPOND to drama (rather than react) without being pulled into it
- Ability to remain centered, calm and focused when sitting in your own drama or around other people’s drama
- Attainable actions for taking care of yourself FIRST, honor and protect your feelings so you can show up fully in your life and relationships
- 4 weekly calls (with the chance to ask me ANYTHING about your relationship with Drama) + a BONUS check-in call in the New Year! Beginning on:
- Monday 11/27 @ 12Noon CST
- Monday 12/4 @ 12Noon CST
- Monday 12/11 @ 12Noon CST
- Monday 12/18 @ 12Noon CST
- Weekly worksheets, video and audio lessons on the 4 most common Holiday Drama triggers:
- Unlimited email access to me during the duration of the course
- 20% off individual sessions if you need additional support + 10% off all future programs!
Enrollment continues until December 8, 2017 with limited spaces available!